Today we’re breaking down our top eight most wanted Spring beauty products!
- Milk Makeup – Cooling Water – This is an awesome stick designed to hydrate your skin while cooling it in the hot months ahead. Packed with caffeine it supports microcirculation for an energized, glowing look.
- Tom Ford – Sheer Highlighting Duo– This versatile cheek and face highlighter can be used as a face highlighter, as well as an eye shadow duo. The easy to blend formula can be applied wet or dry and comes in the most beautiful white and gold packaging. It’s guaranteed to add some glam to your vanity and/or makeup collection.
- Hourglass – Ambient Lighting Blush– You guys these blushes are EVERYTHING! They are so pretty, super easy to blend, and are buildable! The Ambient Lighting formula gives you a multidimensional, yet natural color. I have them in three different colors but want the Dim Infusion shade so bad! It’s the perfect coral shade for the Spring!
- Too Faced – Natural Love Ultimate Neutral Eye Shadow Palette– You Guys I’ve literally had my eyes on this pallet since it first launched! Too Faced eye shadows are my favorite! They are always so easy to blend together and out yet they stay on all day. I love how pretty the packaging is and that it includes both matte and shimmer shades.
- NARS- Soft Matte Concealer– I have heard nothing but amazing things about this concealer, and I have to say I believe them all being its sisters to THIS cult classic. It’s said to be NARS’s most high coverage concealer yet, all while being an ultra-lightweight, oil-free, cream formula. It’s great for concealing dark circles, covering discoloration, and masking blemishes.
- Giorgio Armani – Power Fabric Foundation– Being that THIS is my Holy Grail foundation I have to try this new formula! It’s Armani’s first liquid foundation that gives full coverage with a velvet matte, lightweight skin finish. I feel like it be perfect for those days your skin is freaking out and your looking for more coverage just be aware it does contain SPF so it might not be your first foundation choice for a special occasion.
- DIOR- Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Powder– This Dior highlighter just screams “glowing goddess” I’ve never seen a highlighter that I loved in every shade like I do this one!
- MARC JACOBS BEAUTY- Glow Stick Illuminator– With a balanced ratio of pearly gold and silver pigments this is truly the perfect highlighter. The silky cream blends into the complexion extremely easily without feeling wet, sticky, or heavy. I’ve seen this in so many makeup artists’ kits and used by a ton of celebrities personally.
Have you tried any of these beauty products yet? Any items we should add to our list? Comment down below or connect with us on Facebook!
( This post contains affiliate links, which means we might earn a percentage of a sale if you click on one, this in no way effects you! It just helps us to keep I’m Done Being Selfish’s doors open )