I am so excited about the Tone It Up 31 Day Challenge! At first, I thought I’d just be able to jump right into it but setting yourself up for success is so important! So here are some of the steps I took to help prepare for the next month!
- I answered all the questions in the challenge start up guide
- I printed out the 31 Day Workout Challenge calendar and put a copy in my office next to my Beach Babe 4 Journal
- I printed out the schedule for days 1-9 in the Tone It Up Nutrition Plan
- I downloaded the 31 Day Challenge and put it on my computer homepage so I have easy access to it
- I made a workout spot in my house complete with these kettlebells and the Tone It Up resistance bands
- I made sure my workout clothes were all clean, washed my ankle socks, hung everything up neatly in a separate section of my closet, and placed my workout sneakers right underneath my workout clothes, so everything was super accessible.
- I bought a new tumbler– to keep with me at all times. This one is super cute! And it ensures I drink all my water for the day and stay hydrated.
- I bought these meal prep containers. They seem super popular and had great reviews!
Right after I’m done posting this it’s off to the kitchen to cook the Easy Lean Chili to have on hand for meals tomorrow and Sunday! I can’t wait to start this! I’ll see everyone tomorrow for their booty calls! Comment on our Instagram if you’re doing the challenge with us!
( This post contains affiliate links, which means I might earn a percentage of a sale if you click on one, this in no way effects you! Just helps me to keep blogging as my career)