Right now it may be hard to stay on top of looking your best and taking care of yourself or it may have taken a backseat. Between working from home, taking care of your family, running your household, entertaining your three-year old, playing teacher with your first grader, and having three meals a day prepared for the kids and hubby, well keeping yourself in tip-top shape is probably not too high on your priority list.
The thing is waking up and feeling good about yourself, especially in a time like this is really important, not just for your self esteem, but for your mood and productivity too. I don’t know about you guys but when I’m up and dressed with my skin looking clear, my hair looking shiny, and a bit of a tan going (from a bottle obviously!) I feel SO MUCH BETTER and really get so much more done!
Here is a super easy to follow, weekly beauty routine that is sure to help you look and feel your best, even at a time like this!
- A.M- Put on these OR these hydrating eye patches to erase any signs of fatigue from binging Housewives until two in the morning
- P.M- Dry brush your whole body
- P.M- Take a 20-minute detox bath – I LOVE this brand bath soak to really help get the toxins out (be sure to drink extra water both before and after )
- A.M- Shampoo/ Condition your hair (Allure Best of Beauty Winners at a great deal HERE!)
- A.M- Blow it out, using this amazing dryer, so it’s ready for the rest of the work week
- P.M – Give yourself, a manicure add a pedicure while you’re at it
- P.M- Do a lite at home face peel, this one is my favorite EVER!
- A.M- Give yourself a quick 3-minute moisturizing face mask
- P.M- Spend twenty minutes giving yourself a light therapy treatment, this light is amazing for acne prone skin, and this light is AMAZING for anti-aging
- P.M- Go to bed with a lite face oil on
- A.M- Put on a fifteen -minute moisturizing face mask (I LOVE the jelly consistency of this one! Plus it stays put!)
- P.M- Exfoliate your whole body
- P.M- Put on self-tanner just in time for the weekend (THIS ONE is an all time favorite)
- P.M- Go to sleep with an overnight hair repair mask in, this one is EVERYTHING!! Seriously if I could just use ONE for the rest of my life it’s THIS ONE!
- A.M- Wash off the self-tanner and the hair mask from the night before
- A.M- Blowout your hair with the best hairdryer EVER
- P.M- Put on a hydrating foot mask like THIS ONE (Spring is here after all!)
- A.M- Reach for these hydrating eye patches, they really make such a difference!
- A.M- Dry brush your whole body
- A.M- Take a relaxing 40-minute detox bath
- P.M- Sleep with a luxurious face cream on, this one takes the cake for anti-aging
- A.M- Sleep in girlfriend! We do need our beauty rest after all!
- A.M- Spend 20 minutes giving your face and neck a light therapy session
- P.M- After a long week it’s time to detox our pores with this face mask (by far my favorite face mask for clearing out pores!)
- P.M- Put on a detoxifying body wrap, it will help make you feel so revived and ready to take on the week ahead!
What are some of your beauty rituals that make you look and feel your best? Did you try any of ours? Let us know in the comment section below and check out our INSTAGRAM for more tips and tricks!!
(We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Please note all opinions are our own! This just allows “I’m Done Being Selfish” to keep our doors open at no cost to you!)